Strawberry Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Naivetea

High altitude oolong infused with strawberry. Intense strawberry aroma. Light and smooth body with strong strawberry flavor. Fragrant finish with long sweet after taste.

About Naivetea View company

This one is just so nice. One thing I like about Naivetea’s flavored oolongs is they don’t seem fake or artificial in anyway. This has a light strawberry flavor that is just really delicious. I highly recommend them!

Took me a couple of steeps to get this one right. It wasn’t outstanding but still tasted pretty good. I’m not such of a strawberry person anyway.

This is the third infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and I quite like it. The strawberry flavor is subtle yet refreshing and the tea tastes great both hot and chilled. There is a natural berry sweetness to the tea.

I tried this tea with some Hawaiian lehua gold honey and it was delicious!

Another awesome tea from Naivetea :) I’m trying to finish off all of my samples from them this week. This is another perfect example of Naivetea’s awesome blending skill; creating a flavorful oolong without any fake tastes. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this strawberry oolong is :)

this tea is great cold!!! light strawberry taste blends well with the oolong.