Wild Blueberry Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

From Natur'el Tea

Filled with rich “red” antioxidants, our blend of South African Rooibos and beautiful blue, wild, dried blueberries is a perfect balance. With sweet, satisfying character this infusion is fabulous hot and a refreshing, thirst quencher cold!

Ingredients: 100% organic Organic Fair Trade Certified™ rooibos, Organic blueberries, Organic schizandra berries, Organic hibiscus, natural flavors of blueberry and strawberry.

About Natur'el Tea View company

Thanks Sil! I finally finished this sample! (156)
I’ve never heard of this company before but the blueberry in this is good. It’s very strong but doesn’t taste really artificial or anything. I guess it had actually blueberries in it too? Great.

Thanks again!

Oh, and now that I’m NOT getting my Teavana order in, I’ll only be at 180 once all my orders/swaps etc arrive! So I’ve got room for more? Ha. NO. No nO NO.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I received this from the company in the mail today and rather than have it eat up room in my cupboard, i opted to make a cup and toss the other cup’s worth in the box for Cavocorax so HA!

If you sign up for their newsletter they send you a sample every couple of months with their newletter which came with a coupon for free shipping (and their shipping is pretty expensive so not a bad deal) it’s enough to make me want to pick up a few more samples of a couple of their teas.

This tea isn’t bad – there are actual blueberries in this. However, this particular brand of rooibos is that kind that always seems to be present no matter what it’s blended with. so it’s not my favourite. But it’s not bad. this does taste more closely to wild blueberries as well than just normal old blueberries and that makes me happy. over all, not bad but not OMG AMAZING! :)