Orange Pu-erh Tea

Fruit Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Denise @ Nature's Tea Leaf

• “This evening I was looking through my shu (shoe) box and noticed I still have a lot of these flavored puerhs I purchased from Nature's tea Leaf. This seemed like a good one to revisit after...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2422 tasting notes

From Nature's Tea Leaf

Orange Pu’erh is our own recipe of select Pu’erh leaves infused with natural organic orange. This unique, dark tea is known for its weight loss properties and can be used in diet and weight management. When combined with citrusy natural orange the resulting tea is bold, with a light sweetness and aroma of vibrant sweet orange. Orange Pu’erh can be enjoyed hot or chilled.

About Nature's Tea Leaf View company

This evening I was looking through my shu (shoe) box and noticed I still have a lot of these flavored puerhs I purchased from Nature’s tea Leaf. This seemed like a good one to revisit after tonight’s dinner, which was pinto bean and avocado tacos with vegan queso. I don’t think they drink much puerh in Mexico, but maybe it will be good for my digestion.

I remember liking this before. You can see bits of dried orange in the tea, which would seem to indicate this is a natural blend or mostly so. The tart juiciness of the orange is a nice compliment to the dark earthiness of the puerh. Because I am weird, I decided to add some soymilk to this and now it tastes like an orange creamsicle. Not bad… I really need to be drinking more of this. I should remember to stick some dried ginger in it next time around.

Terri HarpLady

This sounds so tasty, & yes to adding ginger!

Skulleigh