Apple Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Denise @ Nature's Tea Leaf

• “Revisited; actually watched the timer this time; improved results. It's always a pleasure to drink a fruit-flavored tea that accurately replicates its namesake. This does--not Jolly Rancher...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1705 tasting notes
  • “Yet another Stargate sipdown. I think I understeeped this. Anyway, it smells nicely like fresh apples. And the flavour is like natural apple cider. Good with cinnamon.” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 373 tasting notes

From Nature's Tea Leaf

Apple Black Tea An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Apple Black Tea consists of high grade Yunnan Black Tea leaves infused with apple. The black tea leaves are striped black leaves with an apple tart scent. The black tea comes through but does not interfere with the delightfulness of the caramel apple taste. This is a wonderful dessert tea. When infused, the tea liquid is bright agate, a brown-red, hue. The tea has a crispy aroma and a subtle, sweet flavor when hot, but a faint aroma and sweet, tart flavor once it has cooled.

About Nature's Tea Leaf View company

Revisited; actually watched the timer this time; improved results.

It’s always a pleasure to drink a fruit-flavored tea that accurately replicates its namesake. This does—not Jolly Rancher Green Apple candy, authentic green apple. Mouth tastes and feels like I’ve been crunching on a Granny Smith.

Somewhere in the back recesses of my cupboard I think I’ve got a leeeetle bit of Adagio caramel left. I’m thinking a little mix-and-match magic might be fun later today…

MsWhatsit

Glad to hear this try turned out better.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

how did the apple caramel taste? :)

gmathis

Not bad…didn’t taste professionally blended, but stretched one decent cuppa into two.

Yet another Stargate sipdown.