A refreshing blend of green tea and mint, this tea suggests cool Mediterranean breezes along a hot afternoon desert. Made with tightly rolled gunpowder green tea to ensure briskness.
If you would like to make tea like the Moroccans do, then buy our pure Temple of Heaven Gunpowder follow these instructions:
1) In a teapot, combine two teaspoons of tea-leaf with half a litre of boiled water.
2) Allow it to steep for ten to fifteen minutes.
3) Without stirring, filter the mixture into a stainless steel pot, so that the tea leaves and coarse powder are removed.
4) Add 5 teaspoons of sugar.
5) Bring back up to boil over a medium heat. (This important step in the preparation process allows the sugar to undergo hydrolysis, giving the tea its distinctive taste.)
6) Pour over fresh mint leaves crushed in the glass.
Gunpowder green tea | Organic Peppermint | Organic Spearmint
Tea: China | Mints: United States