Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul

• “sipdown! yes..that's right i'm allowed to pay attention to sipdowns now because i added all of the teas dexter sent to me in to my cupboard. Drinking this one up puts me at 216. woot woot! this as...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “This tea is very very tart, so unless you can drink tart, be prepared to add sugar. I bought this tea to make iced. Lots of cherry flavor with raspberry, blackberries and hibiscus notes. Iced,...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1041 tasting notes
  • “I received this from *nxtdoor*. Thank you so much. I've actually drank it a few times, and this never disappoints me. I've drank it plain, I've added it to a straight black, tonight I've added a...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes
  • “I meant to try it on its own but I forgot. I made concentrated amounts and added it to 7up. Kind of like a cherry limeade and reminded me how much I once liked cherry 7up that I forgot all about....” Read full tasting note
    NayLynn 210 tasting notes

From New Mexico Tea Company

This tisane boasts a medley of cherries, cranberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Perfect with a little bit of juice as a nice summer cooler for the kids or, with a little bit of sparking white wine for an evening party spritzer. You can also use it as a base to make into popsicles!

EXTRA INFO:
Pondicherry is a former French colony located in Southern India and is often referred to as La Côte d’Azur de l’Est, or The French Riviera of the East. Pondicherry is uniquely located within Puducherry, which consists of four disconnected regions, Pondicherry, Karaikal, Yanam (located on the Bay of Bengal), and Mahé (located in the Arabian Sea).

INGREDIENTS:
Cherry, elderberry, rosehips, hibiscus, cranberry, blackberry, raspberry, and natural cherry flavors.

ORIGIN:
India

1 TSP PER CUP 212°F 6 MIN

About New Mexico Tea Company View company

sipdown! yes..that’s right i’m allowed to pay attention to sipdowns now because i added all of the teas dexter sent to me in to my cupboard. Drinking this one up puts me at 216. woot woot! this as a cold brew was delicious!

Iced 8 min or more
Dinosara

You are trimming down the distance between us!

i’m trying! i did promise that one day…one day would catch up…even if only for a day

Lots of cherry flavor with raspberry, blackberries and hibiscus notes. Iced, the cherry flavor stands out more than the other berryness going on. Both hot and cold, this tea has a tart dryness, despite sweetening. However, I found Pondi Cherry not flat at all!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/pondi-cherry-from-new-mexico-tea-company-tea-review/

Iced
BrewTEAlly Sweet

Do you have anymore of this left to swap out a sample??! I am super interested!

Awkward Soul

Sorry, I finished it the other day. I got the 1oz size, and that was only 3-4 cups worth since its a heavy tea.

I received this from nxtdoor. Thank you so much. I’ve actually drank it a few times, and this never disappoints me. I’ve drank it plain, I’ve added it to a straight black, tonight I’ve added a bit of Chinese green to it. It’s really versatile and can be added to almost anything.
It’s tart, it’s juicy, it’s cherry – what more could you want. I’m sad to see this one leave my cupboard, I would order it again.

ifjuly

this has been on my shortlist for teas to try the next time i restock at NMTC. good to know you like it, makes me feel more confident i wil too!

I meant to try it on its own but I forgot. I made concentrated amounts and added it to 7up. Kind of like a cherry limeade and reminded me how much I once liked cherry 7up that I forgot all about. My son liked it also, why wouldn’t he.