Fruit Honeybush Blend
Honeybush, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavor, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Safflower
Citrus
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Chai (the Mispronounced Chimera)

• “I think this is the first honeybush tea I’ve had. I’m not sure if it’s that or the mixture or everything else (orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaTea 35 tasting notes
  • “Bought a large variety of teas when I was in New Mexico, but this one was the first tea to run out. Very citrusy and a good wake-up tea for weekends (or keeping you going throughout the day after...” Read full tasting note
    chai-mera 23 tasting notes

From New Mexico Tea Company

Honeybush is a caffeine free plant from South African. It has a wonderfully sweet and slight astringent flavor with undertones of honey. With the addition of citrus fruits it makes a great iced tea in the summer, or hot soothing brew in the winter.
Ingredients: Honeybush, orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and lemon flavor

Origin:
Rooibus: South Africa | Blended: USA

About New Mexico Tea Company View company

I think this is the first honeybush tea I’ve had. I’m not sure if it’s that or the mixture or everything else (orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and lemon flavor) that makes it so delicious. Everytime I take a sip, it makes me smile.
This is a light tea which flavors well with sugar. I’ve only tried it hot and I’m wondering how much better it would be iced. (Note to self – buy more of this sometime.)

Bought a large variety of teas when I was in New Mexico, but this one was the first tea to run out. Very citrusy and a good wake-up tea for weekends (or keeping you going throughout the day after you’ve maxed out your caffeine).

From what I recall it also survived long steeps and resteeps in the tea thermos, so it’s a good commuter option.

Flavors: Citrus