Fruit Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by New Mexico Tea Company

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I think this is the first honeybush tea I've had. I'm not sure if it's that or the mixture or everything else (orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and lemon flavor) that...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaTea 35 tasting notes

From New Mexico Tea Company

Honeybush is a caffeine free plant from South African. It has a wonderfully sweet and slight astringent flavor with undertones of honey. With the addition of citrus fruits it makes a great iced tea in the summer, or hot soothing brew in the winter.
Ingredients: Honeybush, orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and lemon flavor

About New Mexico Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I think this is the first honeybush tea I’ve had. I’m not sure if it’s that or the mixture or everything else (orange peel, lemon grass, rose-hips, safflowers, with orange, and lemon flavor) that makes it so delicious. Everytime I take a sip, it makes me smile.
This is a light tea which flavors well with sugar. I’ve only tried it hot and I’m wondering how much better it would be iced. (Note to self – buy more of this sometime.)