Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea_in_my_veins

From Newman's Own Organic

A special organic blend for great iced tea.
Quality fit for a king.

About Newman's Own Organic View company

I tried the green tea today. First steep was about 2:30sec with pre-boiling water. The taste is meh. Could be worse, but could certainly be better. A bit bitter. Next brew I’ll try 2 min and see how it goes. The smell isn’t bad though. I just wish I had the choice where I shop to buy a 20bag box instead of the 40bag box I got.

Newman’s Own organic black tea makes great iced tea. Add fresh mint leaves for extra flavor!

This is the black tea bag tea that I keep on hand at my house. I can buy it at Kroger and want to support organic products

Boiling

I’ve been drinking the black version of this tea for years. It’s cheap for 100 organic black tea bags, and the individual packaging is quite convenient. This is a strong and bitter tea that does the trick when I need a pick-me-up in the morning. Highly recommended!

Not bad ,not great. I need 3 bags to make it have any flavor, the king size or the family size one s are good each bag is supposed to make 4 cups, but if you brew it up in one cup and drink it, you will be rewarded with a cup of awesome!!