Balade a Shanghai

Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Nina's Tea USA

From Nina's Paris

A Chinese green tea that is delicately rolled into pearl-like form and infused with the cool taste of mint. A thirst-quenching blend that will provide you with an awakening freshness !

About Nina's Paris View company

After having cold 911 by Davids tea I am always worried that mint in tea is going to be super strong and overpower the actual tea. That was not the case with this tea at all. Although the mint was fairly strong it was not overpowering. I enjoyed this as a change of pace from straight green tea. Im on the fence if I would purchase this one as I like Nina’s other blends more. However if you like a little mint flavour this is worth a try. Nice to sip on this cold afternoon.

On a side note I think I used a bit too high of water temperature to steep the tea…..very slightly bitter because of this. Time to invest in a thermometer I guess. :)

I don’t usually reach for straight mint teas but if I did, this is the one I would grab first. The mint is mellow but very prominent nonetheless. It is a tasty, tasty cup. Thank you Laurent and Sophie at Nina’s Paris for slipping a sample of this into my big box of tea :).