Tiikerin Päiväuni - Tiger's Daydream

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

1 Tasting Note View all

From Nordqvist

Ingredients: black tea, elderberry, quince and honey flavours.

About Nordqvist View company

1 Tasting Note

I selected this to drink whilst watching Star Trek (2009). I love this film and wanted something daring and different to drink (while secretly pretending it is an alien liquid…sshh). Not only does this tea sound awesome but I imagine that it will have an interesting flavour due to the ingredients.

The back of the tea sachet said to steep for 2 minutes with boiling water.

Colour: Watery red, exactly how you would imagine a strawberry tea to look like (I imagine in this case it is down to the elderberry).
Smell: Sweet with tones of honey and fruit.

Taste: All the tea’s I seem to be drinking recently have been sweet and this is no exception. Light and airy like your usual fruit tea but grounded with the black tea. The honey is so delicious and in my opinion is the strongest flavour in this tea. Very nice, I could drink this all day.

So to sum everything up this tea smells and tastes like sweet honey with an after taste of a very subtle berry. Not much notice of the quince but that does not matter to me. You wouldn’t need it.

This was my one and only tea bag of this :( Must make a mental note to try and buy more.