South African Honeybush Vanilla
Exotic, Mild and Fruity Blended Herbal Tea with
- Honeybush Herbal Tea
- Bourbon Vanilla
- Honeybush Herbal Tea Treats Depression and Anxiety
- This is a caffeine-free herbal tea that is a cousin to Rooibos
- Rich honey flavor
Brew and Size Instructions
- Brew 2 teaspoons for each 8 oz cup
- Steep for 6-8 minutes.
- The tea brews a rich sweet, tan cup.
- 1 oz brews 3 – 5 cups of tea; 4 oz brews 10 – 20 cups of tea; 8 oz brews 30 – 40 cups of tea
Honeybush Vanilla’s Story
I was first introduced to Honeybush tea while I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Namibia. In Namibia, Honeybush is referred to “bush tea”. During my first few months, I had terrible stomach problems and my host family always implored me to drink my “bush tea”. Finally, I gave it and suddenly my stomach problems went away. In addition, my acne started to clear up and my hair became so soft and long. I never doubted their tea suggestions again! So as soon as I started Not Just Tea, the first tea I sourced was Honeybush. I added a little vanilla for sweetness but its the same tea that saved my Peace Corps experience. Enjoy!