Coconut Vanilla Chai
A hearty blend of Indian Assam Black Tea with
– Fresh Dried Coconut
– South African Rooibos
– Spicy Ginger Root
– Calming Cardamon
– Fragrant Cinnamon
– Splash of Pure Vanilla
– South African Rooibos is a Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea that Treats Depression and Anxiety
– Ginger Root Assists with Digestion
– Black Teas have Caffeine and Increases Energy
Brew and Size Instructions
– Brew 2 teaspoons for each 8 oz cup
– Steep for 4-5 minutes.
– The tea brews into a spicy, sweet light tan cup.
– 1 oz brews 3 – 5 cups of tea; 4 oz brews 10 – 20 cups of tea; 8 oz brews 30 – 40 cups of tea
Coconut Vanilla Chai’s Story
Coconut Vanilla Chai always sells out at our pop-up shops! No matter how much I blend up, it is never enough. The attracts a wide-range of tea enthusiasts because it is sweet, soothing and spicy. The coconut pieces works so well with the cardamon and the South African Rooibos warms the belly. You have not tasted chai until you have tasted Coconut Vanilla Chai! Enjoy!