Jasmine Green

Jasmine, Flowers
Tea Bag
Medium
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Numi Organic Tea

Fair-trade certified organic green tea scented with real jasmine blossoms.

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I’m trying to UfYH (look it up, beware the cursing) starting with my closet, and I’ve already been cleaning for 45 minutes and it’ll probably take at least another half hour. And then I’ll have a ton of clothes to put in my dresser instead of the floor in there. But oh well, gotta start somewhere. Already have 2 bags and 2 boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill.

I just drove back home too by the way, which was quite…odd. All of a sudden traffic stopped and I called my dad to see if the 511 website had the …511, as the phone call did nothing. He said it said animal in road. So immediately I’m like oh god I don’t want to see this. But finally I got past it and five cops were over with…a horse and a cow.

Sebastian the parakeet now chirps on his car rides which I guess is a good thing for entertaining himself for 2+ hours since we always hit traffic.

So, I’m too lazy for loose leaf right now and I pulled this from the sampler box. It’s your standard jasmine green. Really, there is nothing that remarkable about it, but it’s not terrible. It’s not like drinking perfume.

It seemed pretty light in flavor overall though.

With Sunday brunch at cafe de la presse.

A nice tea but I prefer straight green over a jasmine green. I think the cup that the cafe gave me was too big for this little tea bag though because it was a bit weak.

The aroma is very soothing. It did not taste like. I was drinking a flower. The tea was smooth and one cup got rid of an “excedrin level” headache!!!

Standard Jasmine green tea. nothing special. I was cleaning out tea bags to give to a friend since I rarely/if ever use tea bags anymore and I thought I would try a few again before I passed them along just to make sure. I’m torn. Do I give It away or keep it? It’s not bad. I just love the flavor and smell of a strong jasmine. Think I’ll give it away. It’s a light scent. Nothing wrong with the taste. it’s just not special. And I’m sure I have other great choices to pick from so this one would get skipped over a lot.

I do believe I’ve come to the conclusion that I like flowers. At least, I like them in my tea. I tend to kill them in my backyard, but I very much enjoy them in my tea. At the risk of sounding ridiculous, the smell and taste of this made me feel happy and productive. Not exactly energized, but more like “yeah…okay…I guess I could do stuff right now.” I’m definitely okay with having more teas like this in my life. This is my second tea from my Numi sampler box and I’m thinking there is more Numi in my future.

Flavors: Jasmine

I have had some negative experiences with jasmine tea in the past, so I approached Numi Jasmine Green somewhat cautiously. The scent of both the dried leaves and the brewed tea is unmistakeably that of jasmine—it smells very similar to some of my favorite jasmine soliflore perfumes! This made me suspect that the jasmine would be too much for my system to bear.

My worries were for naught! I do not feel sick at all after drinking a large cup of this strongly scented green tea. In fact, I feel rather good. Both the jasmine flowers and the green tea agree with me, and the overall quality is smooth and enjoyable. I wonder which green tea this is? Definitely a good one…

So this is another positive experience from Numi. Perhaps the jasmine teas which made me sick in the past were artificially flavored? Well, the good news is that I am not constitutionally incapable of drinking jasmine green tea, as I had pretty much concluded based on some very negative experiences.

I have had the same problem with oolongs, and now I’m beginning to suspect that I need simply to restrict myself to high-quality, organic offerings when it comes to these two genres…

Flavors: Flowers

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

I’ve been craving jasmine like crazy lately so when I saw this on sale I knew it was fate. Delicious man so good.

Flavors: Flowers

Meh. Not the best. Slightly bitter and I steeped it for 3 mins at 180 degrees. I have much better Jasmine Greens in my tea cabinet. That said, if I had NO other jasmine greens around, then I would drink this.