Winter Spice

Herbal White Blend
Fair Trade Certified Organic White Tea, Organic Allspice, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Dried Lime, Organic Ginger, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Schizandra Berry
Cinnamon, Citrus, Cloves, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Spices, Sour
Tea Bag
Low
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

From Numi Organic Tea

Our Winter Spice Holiday Tea combines a festive blend of white tea, organic cinnamon, cloves & orange peel. Enjoy this tea with loved ones during the holiday season.

Ingredients: organic Cinnamon, organic Orange Peel, organic Cloves, Fair Trade Certified organic White Tea, organic Hibiscus, organic Allspice, organic Ginger, organic Lemongrass, organic Schizandra Berries, organic Dry Lime

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I picked this one up today while Christmas shopping… It’s pretty good! Like a chai with a white base and just a bite of tart citrus. I think it’s nutmeg that I don’t like— that’s why I won’t eat pumpkin pie and I like my chais to be heavy on the cinnamon.

There’s no nutmeg in this, which is why it’s my kind of chai.

That rhymes! Tee-hee. Anyway though. Seriously. This one is good. Usually flavored white teas are blended with sweet fruity blah-ness, but this one breaks the mold a little. It’s unusual and satisfying for a bitingly cold winter day, which today was.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Citrus, Cloves, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Spices

Spice, sour underneath
Should not have drank it before bed
This Winter Spice Tea

Flavors: Cloves, Sour

I love the taste of cloves, so was automatically intrigued when I found this Numi Tea that had cloves in it. I love it and wish it was available year-round because it tastes great as an iced tea too. Living in Texas, we’re big on iced tea, and this one is an absolute favorite (mixed w/ honey and unrefined cane sugar as sweeteners). A glass of iced Winter Spice tea also is a perfect compliment to Ines Rosales olive oil tortas as a snack or dessert!

Totally different spice blend than their Holiday Chai. Has a bit of citrus sourness.