Jasmine Green Organic Tea (sampler) by Numi Organic Tea

1 Tasting Note View all

From Numi Organic Tea

Numi Organic Tea
www.Numitea.com

Jasmine Green by Numi Tea is part of the Organic Tea Party whose platform: The organic Tea Party and pure teas’ aim is a healthy and happy planet where our food chain and tea farmers are free from pesticides, chemically-enhanced fertilizers and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Take a stand one sip at a time and keep pesticides out of your cup and out of the soil!

Declare Your inTeapendence and Vote Organic!
www.organicteaparty.com

Ingredient: Fair Trade Certified organic Green tea scented with real Jasmine flowers.

For Brewing the Perfect Cup:
Bring fresh water to a boil; allow cooling slightly then pouring over a bag of Jasmine Green. Steep 2-3 minutes as the scent of spring fills the air.

For iced tea: steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.

About Numi Organic Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank heavens I get this with my lunch combos at Michigan State. This is a staple for me since it’s the easiest for me to buy and access. I personally buy this one on discount at my Kroger, and would not buy it full price since I’ve had better jasmine greens, I.E. Jasmine Dragon Pearls. The taste does come fairly close though.

As for the taste and aroma, I’ve had either really great bags with a great smell and buttery body, or I’ve had grass, flower dust from this same brand. I think it really depends on how new the bags are; the younger, the better.

Flavors: Butter, Grass, Green, Jasmine