White Tea
Fair Trade Certified Organic White Tea, Rose Buds
Flowers, Rose
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I've had a box of these teabags for a while now, and think that I've had maybe one cup. I'm just not impressed by this tea. It's very bland, although if you like white teas this would probably be...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Got this in the Numi Organic sampler box and loved how it smelled both before and during brewing. The little rose petal flecks are even pretty in the bag. The rose flavor was pretty light, but I...” Read full tasting note
    thecookielady 50 tasting notes
  • “Next up in the Rose Parade is Numi White Rose, the loose leaf verison. Truly this tea is a wonder to behold, with by far the highest percentage of rose in any rose tea I have ever seen. In lots of...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1098 tasting notes
  • “I am a fan of Numi tea, and this is another one to add to my favourites list. I got this in a university dining hall, so it was steeped in a small paper cup and thus turned out quite strong. While...” Read full tasting note
    saeglopur 10 tasting notes

From Numi Organic Tea

Our enchanted White Rose blends the smoothness of delicate, organic white tea with whole organic rose buds. This sweet and fragrant liaison is as provocative as it is healthy.

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I’ve had a box of these teabags for a while now, and think that I’ve had maybe one cup. I’m just not impressed by this tea. It’s very bland, although if you like white teas this would probably be more enjoyable. The rest of this box is up for grabs if anyone wants it!

-Standard teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells lightly of roses. Tea liquor aroma faintly floral.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium yellow orange color.
-Fresh grassy flavor and finish. Light rose aftertaste.
-Best with sweetener.
-Fair tea. A very bland cup with not much flavor.

sherapop

The loose leaf version is better than the filter bags (unsurprisingly). It’s also beautiful, with tons of vibrant rose petals.

Got this in the Numi Organic sampler box and loved how it smelled both before and during brewing. The little rose petal flecks are even pretty in the bag. The rose flavor was pretty light, but I could definitely see myself drinking this often. I’ll also be excited to try more rose teas!

Next up in the Rose Parade is Numi White Rose, the loose leaf verison. Truly this tea is a wonder to behold, with by far the highest percentage of rose in any rose tea I have ever seen. In lots of blends, a few rose petals are thrown in for show, primarily to add some color, much the way cornflower petals are added to many blends though, to my knowledge, they do not alter the taste.

In this case, however, the rose petals are the primary matter being infused! Needless to say, anyone who does not positively adore roses, to the point of being prepared to eat them, probably will not like this tea. For rose amateurs such as myself, on the other hand, this blend will satisfy any desire which might ever arise to “drink a rose”.

The liquor begins greenish—similar to lavender-chamomile infusions—but then turns gold. My guess is that the rose is implicated somehow in the green opening, since I have not seen white teas infuse in quite the same way.

I do not think that this is the best white tea around—it’s that sort of motley-looking variety which someone around here described as “having a bad hair day”. So apt. It’s just something of a mess. Fortunately, with the preponderance of roses, the basket-case white tea is easy to forgive—and forget.

Flavors: Rose

165 °F / 73 °C 4 min, 0 sec 5 g 17 OZ / 502 ML

I am a fan of Numi tea, and this is another one to add to my favourites list. I got this in a university dining hall, so it was steeped in a small paper cup and thus turned out quite strong. While my first impression was that it didn’t taste at all like roses (which was a shame since I love floral teas), a second steeping yielded a lighter liquid and better flavour. The smell emanating from the cup smells just like fresh-cut roses, and it comes out in the tea as well. It’s like drinking a bouquet! Mmmm. This white tea doesn’t beat my Kusmi Rose, but if I do run out of that I will grab some of this!