White Tea
Rose, White Tea
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by hedgren

• “I've had a box of these teabags for a while now, and think that I've had maybe one cup. I'm just not impressed by this tea. It's very bland, although if you like white teas this would probably be...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “I am a fan of Numi tea, and this is another one to add to my favourites list. I got this in a university dining hall, so it was steeped in a small paper cup and thus turned out quite strong. While...” Read full tasting note
    saeglopur 10 tasting notes

From Numi Organic Tea

Our enchanted White Rose blends the smoothness of delicate, organic white tea with whole organic rose buds. This sweet and fragrant liaison is as provocative as it is healthy.

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I’ve had a box of these teabags for a while now, and think that I’ve had maybe one cup. I’m just not impressed by this tea. It’s very bland, although if you like white teas this would probably be more enjoyable. The rest of this box is up for grabs if anyone wants it!

-Standard teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells lightly of roses. Tea liquor aroma faintly floral.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium yellow orange color.
-Fresh grassy flavor and finish. Light rose aftertaste.
-Best with sweetener.
-Fair tea. A very bland cup with not much flavor.

I am a fan of Numi tea, and this is another one to add to my favourites list. I got this in a university dining hall, so it was steeped in a small paper cup and thus turned out quite strong. While my first impression was that it didn’t taste at all like roses (which was a shame since I love floral teas), a second steeping yielded a lighter liquid and better flavour. The smell emanating from the cup smells just like fresh-cut roses, and it comes out in the tea as well. It’s like drinking a bouquet! Mmmm. This white tea doesn’t beat my Kusmi Rose, but if I do run out of that I will grab some of this!