Orange Flower Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “My first thought on opening the package was "Where's the TEA?" - there are so many jasmine blossoms and other random plant-y bits that you can hardly see the little oolong nuggets in the blend. ...” Read full tasting note
    wombatgirl 411 tasting notes
  • “Wow ... this is really REALLY good. I'm on my second infusion of this now. The first infusion was very strongly flavored, but, not in a bad way... it was a beautiful fusion of flavors and...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4391 tasting notes
  • “A very tasty tea to start the day with. It tastes like orange and lemon rind and a spring garden. I never would have thought that jasmine and citrus would blend so beautifully. The flavors are...” Read full tasting note
    Mercuryhime 515 tasting notes
  • “This is tremendously scented is beautiful orange, blossoms, and sweeter oolong and it's a delight! The taste reminds me of Orange Fruit Loops Cereal. I had a cup HOT and a cup COLD and determined...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Octavia Tea

The sensuous flavor of the French Riviera captured in a cup of tea. Refreshing orange, soothing blossoms and an exquisite oolong tea combine to create this fragrant blend. An Octavia Tea favorite!

Oolong tea is prized for its anti-aging properties and body-slimming effects.

• 100% organic oolong tea
  • Jasmine flowers
  • 100% organic lemon myrtle
  • Pure essential oil of orange

This tea is made from 100% natural ingredients.

About Octavia Tea View company

My first thought on opening the package was “Where’s the TEA?” – there are so many jasmine blossoms and other random plant-y bits that you can hardly see the little oolong nuggets in the blend. But then the scent hit me, and I didn’t care anymore. SO ORANGEY… Yum.

Brewed, it’s got an orange oil aroma and a golden yellow brew.

My first steep was very orange, but with the oolong underneath, and just a hint of a silky mouthfeel. The second brew almost tastes more lemony than orange, but the flavors are more mellow and blended.

Very posh, very nice. I like this LOTS.

Wow … this is really REALLY good.

I’m on my second infusion of this now. The first infusion was very strongly flavored, but, not in a bad way… it was a beautiful fusion of flavors and texture. The buttery smoothness of the oolong and the orange flavor work so well together. The jasmine offers very little in the way of flavor but I can taste a hint of that distictive jasmine taste.

The second infusion is a bit lighter in orange flavor, which allows more of the Oolong as well as the jasmine tastes to come through. The texture is a little lighter too – it’s not quite as buttery.

I enjoyed both infusions very much.

A very tasty tea to start the day with. It tastes like orange and lemon rind and a spring garden. I never would have thought that jasmine and citrus would blend so beautifully. The flavors are made for each other. Like chocolate and hazelnuts, strawberries and cream, garlic and everything!

So few ingredients and such a beautiful melding of tastes. The oolong is very supportive, letting the citrus and jasmine shine, but it’s definitely noticeable and adds an intriguing depth. I also could have sworn there was vanilla in there. It was so smooth and somehow dessert like.

Thank you for a sample of this silvermage2000. It has certainly made a crappy morning a much better one.

Uniquity

Mmm, garlic and everything!

Mercuryhime

Though I have yet to try a garlic tea. Garlic soup is awesome though

CHAroma

Lupicia has a jasmine citrus blend called Jasmin Mandarin. It’s phenomenal!!

This is tremendously scented is beautiful orange, blossoms, and sweeter oolong and it’s a delight! The taste reminds me of Orange Fruit Loops Cereal. I had a cup HOT and a cup COLD and determined that I LOVE both!

This tea is one of the best I’ve ever had. The additives accentuate instead of overpowering the oolong. It’s floral and “citrusy” but not in an artificial way that makes it obnoxious. It’s so…perfect.