Blueberry Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Erin

• “Backlogged from last week. This is a sample I received with my order. I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I love blueberries, but I'm not typically a fan of them added to my tea. For...” Read full tasting note
    feralanima 174 tasting notes
  • “Okay so I was totally gonna make an order from Octavia (I got these as a gift so have never ordered from them before) but their Canadian shipping was $25.75. Noooooooo! I would get it shipped to my...” Read full tasting note
    MilkPocky 145 tasting notes

From Octavia Tea

This alluring, good-for-you brew combines freshly plucked green tealeaves with wild blueberries and a touch of sweet-tart hibiscus. The fruit forward blend results in a smooth, deep, jammy, ripe juiciness with an exceedingly bright finish. This fragrant tea captures the essence of summer in a cup.

The USDA Human Nutrition Center ranked the blueberry ‘super fruit’ number one in antioxidant activity while green tea is famed for its potent anti-aging effects.

Fabulous hot or poured over ice.

About Octavia Tea View company

Backlogged from last week.

This is a sample I received with my order. I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I love blueberries, but I’m not typically a fan of them added to my tea. For whatever reason I find that blueberry added to tea just ends up tasting like blueberries and no tea. This was a decent balance. I could taste the green tea base, which usually doesn’t happen with blueberry added. The blueberries were nice, tasted almost like a nice preserves, and didn’t overwhelm the tea. They looked like the little dried blueberries you can by in bags at the supermarket next to the cranberries. If I order from this company again I’ll probably get more of this tea.

Okay so I was totally gonna make an order from Octavia (I got these as a gift so have never ordered from them before) but their Canadian shipping was $25.75. Noooooooo! I would get it shipped to my parents in the states for around $3, but they’re gonna be gone til May. So I will just have to wait.

Tina S.

Holy crap, that’s a crazy shipping rate. I don’t blame you for not paying it!