Caramel Toffee

Oolong Tea
Candied Hazelnuts, Caramel, Flavouring, Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ashleyelizabeth

• “I got this in one of my Amoda boxes. I liked it, pretty tasty!!! It was really caramel, with just a hint of nut. I would have liked to have been able to taste some of the oolong, but it seemed to...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 734 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: Yum! This is a Caramel Toffee Oolong and I love that it delivers on this promise. I am getting lots of luscious caramel and toffee flavors, a sweet, nutty flavor from the Oolong which...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4449 tasting notes
  • “Why is the weather so weird lately? Took a nap and when I woke up for dinner.... sssoooo cccold. So I had this tea with dinner. It's nice and warm :) the caramel toffee taste is tasty. I don't...” Read full tasting note
    CK 337 tasting notes
  • “This was in the March 2014 Amoda box. It's quite good. I have enjoyed this several times already. I love it as a breakfast tea in my travel mug on an offensively cold day. The dry leave smells...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 394 tasting notes

From Octavia Tea

Invoke a few moments of reverie with this deliciously decadent blend. Deep, melt-in-your-mouth caramel and rich, buttery toffee compliment the dark flavor profile of this heavily oxidized oolong. The perfect substitute for heavy, blended coffee drinks, Caramel Toffee keeps cravings in check and rings in at just a few calories per cup. Oolong tea is rich in antioxidants and praised for its metabolism-boosting properties.

Compared to other oolongs, the base tea used in this blend is more heavily oxidized, which gives it a richer, deeper flavor profile that is closer in character to a black tea.

About Octavia Tea View company

I got this in one of my Amoda boxes.
I liked it, pretty tasty!!! It was really caramel, with just a hint of nut. I would have liked to have been able to taste some of the oolong, but it seemed to be buried under the flavors.
This was just a solid caramel dessert tea.

mmm sounds tasty lol

yyz

Yum!

Dexter

I really liked it – drank the last of it last night. Will be misses, but I need to STOP buying from every interesting new company…

Backlog:

Yum!

This is a Caramel Toffee Oolong and I love that it delivers on this promise. I am getting lots of luscious caramel and toffee flavors, a sweet, nutty flavor from the Oolong which melds beautifully with the caramel and toffee. It tastes sweet and decadent … it’s completely YUM! Not to be missed!

Why is the weather so weird lately? Took a nap and when I woke up for dinner…. sssoooo cccold. So I had this tea with dinner. It’s nice and warm :) the caramel toffee taste is tasty. I don’t think I like it enough that I’d have bought a whole tin of it. It’s good that I got it from my amoda tea box so it’s more sample size.

This was in the March 2014 Amoda box. It’s quite good.

I have enjoyed this several times already. I love it as a breakfast tea in my travel mug on an offensively cold day. The dry leave smells a little artificial, but that doesn’t translate in the brew. Instead, I get a lovely, creamy caramel toffee blend. The flavors are dead on without feeling overwrought. The base is dark and woody, complementing the flavoring. I find this really creamy on its own, but I bet adding some milk or dairy substitute would bolster that creaminess very well.

This resteeps nicely if you give it a long second steep (10-15 minutes). I accidentally left a second-steeped cuppa on my nightstand the other day and it was completely cold by the time I woke up. I decided to give it a taste and OMG it is amazing iced. Absolutely wonderful. I would totally advocate this as an alternative to fruity iced teas in the summer.

All in all, another winner from the Amoda box. Something I would strongly consider restocking.

this was a lovely MissB treat!

now obviously i don’t taste the caramel…. what i do taste though is well ripened anjou pear and brown sugar against a dark oolong background….. a lovely pear curl. (i say that normally liking pear particularly in tea). this is the smell of a pear crumble with fresh pears picked right off the tree…. basted with brown sugar…. gooey in the oven.

who needs dessert? lol.

this is lovely. thank you so much MissB!