Tulsi Honey Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “This was really good as bagged chamomile goes. I strongly prefer my chamomile loose, but this was great in a pinch. I love how chamomile sort of naturally has a honey-esque flavor.” Read full tasting note
    Zimaleah501 277 tasting notes
  • “My dear friend Lucky just got back from visiting his family in India for 3 weeks and he brought me teas!!!! What a sweetheart. He just dropped them by tonight and this was the only caffeine free...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 259 tasting notes

From Orangic India

Experience the soft, smooth flavor of chamomile blossoms, reminiscent of apples dribbled with amber honey. Accompanied by the depth of the Tulsi leaf trio, this is the perfect tea for a soothing restorative moment.

About Orangic India View company

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

My dear friend Lucky just got back from visiting his family in India for 3 weeks and he brought me teas!!!! What a sweetheart. He just dropped them by tonight and this was the only caffeine free option, so I had to try it immediately. This is only my second tulsi and I must say that I am really enjoying the tulsi-chamomile combination! It tones down the green bean-ness of the tulsi. The chamomile is just lovely too and there’s a subtle sweetness from the honey flavor that makes this a really well rounded cup. I actually think I’m going to make myself a second cup right now :-)