Tulsi Honey Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “This was really good as bagged chamomile goes. I strongly prefer my chamomile loose, but this was great in a pinch. I love how chamomile sort of naturally has a honey-esque flavor.” Read full tasting note
    Zimaleah501 353 tasting notes
  • “I haven't had this in months and I forgot how much I like it. The main body of the tea is chamomile with an added sweetness from the honey. The tulsi adds a really nice base for this tisane and...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 268 tasting notes

From Orangic India

Experience the soft, smooth flavor of chamomile blossoms, reminiscent of apples dribbled with amber honey. Accompanied by the depth of the Tulsi leaf trio, this is the perfect tea for a soothing restorative moment.

About Orangic India View company

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I haven’t had this in months and I forgot how much I like it. The main body of the tea is chamomile with an added sweetness from the honey. The tulsi adds a really nice base for this tisane and is a great balance for the sweetness of the chamomile and honey. I have to admit that I’m a little sentimental towards it too because my good friend Lucky brought it to me all the way from India :-)
I almost added this to the swap for Cameron B so she could try tulsi, but I know how she feels about florals ;-)

TeaBrat

I love me some tulsi :)

Cameron B.

I actually like chamomile! :P

mj

Well damn, I should have gone for it then!