Dreamscape Herbal Chai Tea Bags

Chai Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Batrachoid
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

• “I was intrigued by a bagged honeybush chai put out by such a specialized company when honeybush is so new to the American market. Given this speedy release, I expected it to be fresher than bagged...” Read full tasting note
    Batrachoid 177 tasting notes
  • “Ugh, I hate calling up my bosses and asking for letters of reference, especially on short notice. I wish finding a job was an easier process, especially for shy people. Backlogging from months...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 297 tasting notes
  • “A pretty classic chai flavor. I don't really taste the rooibos and honeybush much. They're probably doing some background work. While it was okay, the flavor was pretty weak. I'd probably use...” Read full tasting note
    Mercuryhime 500 tasting notes
  • “Rather bland, but a nice caffeine-free treat before bedtime, especially with milk. I have been working on the box for almost a year now and will finish it off but likely will not buy again.” Read full tasting note
    camellialeaves 16 tasting notes

From Oregon Chai

Authentic chai spices have found their bliss in this dreamy herbal infusion of Rooibos and Honeybush, two naturally caffeine-free botanicals grown high in the mountains of South Africa. This sweetly soothing blend is the perfect choice to bring you back down to earth—or send you off to dreamland.

Every cup of Dreamscape Herbal Chai is completely caffeine free, naturally.

Organic Rooibos, organic Honeybush, ginger root,* clove bud,* cardamom seed,* cassia bark (cinnamon).* *Ground

About Oregon Chai View company

I was intrigued by a bagged honeybush chai put out by such a specialized company when honeybush is so new to the American market. Given this speedy release, I expected it to be fresher than bagged usually is and worth a try.
It was not a disappointment and much fresher than most bagged teas. I was wary of the cloves, which are always over powering but this is well balenced and survived in coconut milk. I couldn’t taste the honeybush or rooibos (thankfully) so its unique selling point is nominal, but as a caffeine free chai masala it succeeds.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Batrachoid

Oh, yikes I just caught that typo! XD I wish I caught it sooner.

SimplyJenW

Ah, I missed it…. ;) I am looking for a good herbal chai, though!

Backlogging from months and months ago… I always kept forgetting to log this one. Perhaps that’s indicative of my experience with it. I was distinctly underwhelmed by it. It was my first and last honeybush. Usually, with chai, you have to worry about the flavors and spices being too strong, but that was decidedly not the case here.

The base was bland as all getout, and there was no helping it with sweeteners or milk. It was basically like drinking hot water with a bit of cinnamon thrown in.

Not exactly thrilling. There are far better herbal chais out there.

caile

Good luck with the job search!

teaqueen

Cheers :)

A pretty classic chai flavor. I don’t really taste the rooibos and honeybush much. They’re probably doing some background work. While it was okay, the flavor was pretty weak. I’d probably use two teabags next time.

Anyway, it fulfilled my craving for a caffeine-free chai before bed. :) I added a bit of almond milk and honey, but I think I like it better plain.