Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Mix

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda Elisabeth

1 Tasting Note View all

• “REALLY SWEET! But I can't deny that I enjoyed it. If I didn't know it packed a lot of calories, I would have had an immediate second cup. It was fast, simple, and fragrant (as a chai should be!). ...” Read full tasting note
    chrissypivot 24 tasting notes

From Oregon Chai

All-natural ingredients including smooth, rich vanilla make this creamy chai tea latte a real treat! Available in powdered mix, which makes it extra convenient. Just add water for an instant, delicious break.
A serving of Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Mix has approximately 35-55 mg of caffeine per serving. (A cup of coffee has approximately 100-150 mg per serving).

About Oregon Chai View company

1 Tasting Note

REALLY SWEET! But I can’t deny that I enjoyed it. If I didn’t know it packed a lot of calories, I would have had an immediate second cup. It was fast, simple, and fragrant (as a chai should be!). Still, I think it will probably be too sweet for some people, but I have a sweet tooth from years of drinking those awful flavored coffees from fast food chains. I will definitely want to keep this in my cupboard and try other products from Oregon Chai!