Tulsi Tea Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Katrina

From Organic India

Cool and invigorating peppermint with the subtle spicy notes of Krishna Tulsi unite to create a refreshing, restorative tea, perfect for enlivening your day or evening. Great hot or iced!

About Organic India View company

i’ve been loving these tulsi samples i’ve been finishing up. i seriously need to buy some loose leaf tulsi. i have a feeling it’ll benefit me in many ways.
if anyone has a brand they like let me know! :)

now i will go to sleep super early so i can wake up at 5am and run a half marathon in the woods and rain with my sister. i’m totally looking forward to it. i have my pre-run and post-run teas already picked out. and we will go to the twisted branch tea house for lunch. xo

I am very interested in tulsi! I’ve tried one blend from, uhh, Georgie’s Tea Emporium, who gets it from Tea Affair.

Too much Easter dinner at the in-laws. This will help my belly :)

Peppermint tea has always been one of my favorite teas, but I thought this was an interesting twist on an old stand-by. Just underneath the bright peppermint flavor is the spicy Tulsi. It’s a great combination.

You can read the full review on my blog:

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

The tulsi and the peppermint had a great symbiotic relationship going here. It seems like once you’ve had a peppermint you’ve sort of had them all (kind of like chamomile). But this is going to be my go-to peppermint tea from here on out.

This is an interesting change from regular peppermint tea. The tulsi/holy basil blend give it a more herbal and earthy feel, less sharp and clean like plain peppermint.