Sweet Rose Tulsi Tea

Herbal Tea
Floral, Rose, Tulsi, Flowers, Earth, Lemon Zest, Tobacco
Edit tea info Last updated by forestfloor

• “This is not my favorite tulsi blend due to the stevia, but with roses and chamomile added to the mix it does seem quite relaxing somehow... and I was just reading tulsi is supposedly an...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2400 tasting notes
  • “Another Jamie tea! I admit, rose teas are growing on me. And this is my very 1st Tulsi tisane so I had to try it. I bumped up the suggested steeping time a min since I like my teas in a 6oz cuppa...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes
  • “this tea has now become a must in my house. and i've just run out cause i kept giving it out! and now whole foods stopped carrying it!! AHHHHHHHH!! it's a nightly ritual - 2 bags in a...” Read full tasting note
    pinksmog 15 tasting notes
  • “I ordered a 3.5 ounce tin of this and got it this morning. I really really wanted to like this after the big success with Tazo "Rest," but on first sniff and taste, I'm not happy. It smells really...” Read full tasting note
    madametj 230 tasting notes

From Organic India

A sensuous blend of organic rose petals and stress-relieving Tulsi.

• Abundant in Antioxidants
  • Natural Immune System Booster
  • Adaptogenic Stress Reliever
  • Caffeine-Free

“I’ve never tasted a tea like this before in my life! It’s delicious and unusual and makes me feel like I’m in a rose garden. Sometimes I brew it in my kitchen just for the smell!” —Adrienne K., New York

Tulsi Sweet Rose tea became our best seller overnight. It’s unlike anything on the market-fragrant, tantalizing, and deeply feminine. We combed the world to find organic rose petals to create this special tea and we can taste the difference.

This delicate blend of Tulsi leaves and organic rose petals, finely balanced with the soothing power of chamomile, the natural sweetness of organic stevia leaf, and a touch of lemon myrtle is a rich treat for your senses. You will feel genuine restoration from your first sip!

Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is a powerful healing herb that has been revered for centuries in India for its power to relieve stress and boost the body’s natural immune system. ORGANIC INDIA is the first company to bring Tulsi to the West as an organic tea. We work with thousands of farmers in India to cultivate the herb using environmentally sustainable methods, restoring vitality to the earth and dignity to its people.

In India, Rose is called ‘The Lotus of the Heart’ and is said to increase love and devotion

About Organic India View company

This one is a wonderful blind buy!I never had Tulsi before,then one day when searching for one more item to meet free-shipping standard,I came across this.As a herb lover(plus I always fancy excellent roses) I bought this , curious about what tulsi would taste like .To my surprise,the very sweet and lovely taste of rose here is better than expected, which tastes and smells like fine Rosewater .Tulsi is light ,crisp,straightfoward , linear yet powerful in a delicate way and not at all ignorable. Truly tulsi is like a queen ,powerful and feminine , like the mother of the land ,with her gentleness and majesty.(Yep it reminds me of Aquaman’s wife,the beautiful、attractive and tough queen Mera~!)

Interestingly, the first time I had this one,I can’t barely bear it ,since tulsi is somehow earthy and fishy ,making me a little dizzy.I don’t know if you guys cook fish and spiral lions(/barnacle) with fresh mint ,but that particular kind of mint and tulsi truely share something in common,with its fishy for instance.People in some other provinces here use basil instead of mint ,so I think Tulsi as a branch of basil is solid to be at some point similiar to the particular kind of fresh mint? Once getting used to tulsi,you will like this energetic herb very much!(I fell in love instantly with this one the second time I tried it ,though the first time I just had a few sips and poured the whole cup away LOL

BTW,this one can be repeatedly brewed for a few times ,maintaining its good quality as the first cup……nice work!

Very strong smell brewing it. I thought I would be drinking liquid roses. However I was pleasantly surprised. Very muted sweet taste, with just the right amount of fragrance. Yummy.

If you are single, live alone, female, knit doily’s, over 50, like roses, and old fashioned, this is your tea!

Strange… and strangely sexy! I have been obsessed with rose scents since I got hooked on Lush’s Rose Jam perfume a while back, so I have been looking for something sweet and rosy to sip as well. You get a distinct rose perfume from this but it is still VERY herbal (well… duh!). It’s a good balance and I did enjoy it, but I doubt I will find myself reaching for this often since I have other rose teas on hand I need to try. Still looking for the perfect sweet rose jam tea to sip while I take Rose Jam bubbleroon baths (LUSHies KNOW.) – let me know if it’s out there!

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m in love with this tea. I purchased it on a whim from Door to Door Organics, where I get my local produce. The smell out of the bag is incredible. Roses. Steep it for basically as long as you want – it’s very forgiving and non bitter. This herbal tea has an interesting, complex taste that I’m assuming is the basil. I very much prefer the stevia leaf to the anise (bleh!) that is found in so many of today’s herbal teas. It’s sweet, but from someone who doesn’t put any sugar in her tea, it’s not offensive. I do wish the rose flavor was a little more robust. Sometimes the other flavors overwhelm it. I will try steeping for less time and see if that gives me the result I’m looking for. Try it! It’s awesome.

Am trying to go a bit more ayurvedic to center myself and decided to grab this because it was recommended for pitta dosha people.

Definitely can taste the light stevia, giving a sweet finish and aftertaste. Lovely tulsi aroma and the rose isn’t as strong as I thought it’d be, but it’s still there in the middle of the sip.

All in all, a nice relaxing cup for a Monday morning, but I miss the caffeine in my usual Earl Grey ;_;

Since this is my first review of a tea, I’ll keep it short and sweet: I will absolutely purchase this tea again…after I try the rest of these tulsi teas. I, however, have a feeling that my instinct to grab this one before all the others will say much. We’ll see.

Sweet Rose? Yes, please. Holy basil? Heavens yes! “Stress-Relieving & Magical”? You & Betcha. Sometimes I get lucky and stumble across a delightful tea — smells wonderful, tastes divine to me. It’s another one of those teas in which the tea bag can remain in your cup as you sip, kinda like Traditional Medicinals Cranberry Weightless. Ohhhhhm yeah. Enjoy. :^) — [ oh yes, and: it’s caffeine-free + organic + fair trade = nirvana ]

Flavors: Floral, Rose, Tulsi

8 min or more 1 g 6 OZ / 192 ML

i stole this tea bag from yogaville! bwahahaha

i took a tea bag of each type of tea with me when i left yogaville for my ever astute tea reviews. i drank this tea the first time i visited yogaville and then again the second time. i plan to go back soon. after i pay off my last vacation.

i’d like to do a week long silent retreat there. there IS a 50/50 chance it would give me a nervous break down, but that’s a chance i’m willing to take in order to find serenity.
ya get me?!

the tulsi teas are all nice and good teas and are a pleasure to drink. (with the exception of one. don’t drink the ‘tummy’ one cuz that one almost made me barf. no lie.)

this is my first tulsi, but i do think that it is very tasty. I don’t mind the “herbiness,” and the rose is lovely. I’ve only had it hot, but I think it would be great iced. It really does feel like it has some stress-busting benefits, so I should be drinking more!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more