Wedding Green Tea

Cornflower Petals, Green Tea, Marigold, Rose
Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Mr. Tea

2 Images

• “Happy Easter! Where we are, Easter Sunday is more often sullen, soggy, and cold than it is sunny, cloudless, and dry. My poor little fifth grade girls wandered in to class today with their...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1854 tasting notes
  • “The moment I opened the package, a strong scent of fruity grape overcomes me. It took me awhile to identify the scent.. is it some berry scent? or is it pomegranate? After a moment i concluded...” Read full tasting note
    jacqqqqq 3 tasting notes
  • “An interesting blend of flowers and green tea. As soon as I opened the packaging, a burst of sweet flowery smells greeted me. I think that if they made a candle with this fragrance, it would be...” Read full tasting note
    mr-tea1 60 tasting notes
  • “For me this tea was not as exciting as the Orchid Green Tea from the same brand. Granted, the leaves (green tea, cornflower, marigold and bits of rose petals) are high quality and they’re...” Read full tasting note
    srtasabelocasi 33 tasting notes

From O'Sulloc

A blissful floral green tea blend filled with the sweet aroma of golden marigold, pink rose, cornflower petals.

About O'Sulloc View company

Happy Easter! Where we are, Easter Sunday is more often sullen, soggy, and cold than it is sunny, cloudless, and dry. My poor little fifth grade girls wandered in to class today with their sleeveless dresses and flip flops, blue from the chill! (You’d like this bunch. They’re rowdy, noisy, hilarious, and smart. )

So a warm beverage is definitely in order this afternoon.

By all rights, my packet of this should be exhausted and tasteless. But it must be made with pixie dust, because every time I unearth it from the bottom of my green tea menagerie, it smells fruity and sweet, and still tastes a little cotton candy-ish and a little fruit punchy. Perfect for the day.

Be joyful, whatever kind of sky is above you today.

The moment I opened the package, a strong scent of fruity grape overcomes me. It took me awhile to identify the scent.. is it some berry scent? or is it pomegranate? After a moment i concluded it’s a grape scent, but strange thing was, grape was not a part of this tea! I was not expecting such a sweet fruity scent but since I generally enjoy fruit infusion tea, I really liked it. When dry it’s a light brown tea leaves with strands of cornflowers inside a triangle tea bag. When I brew it, the fruity grape scent remains just as intense and it filled the whole room with it’s beautiful fragrance. In my humble opinion, it’s not possible to over-brew this tea.. even if i soaked it in the teacup for a prolonged period, the darkest it gets is a light golden brew…

This is not a sweeten tea, but when I drink it, i felt there was a subtle hint of sweetness (most likely from its scent) with a touch of dry mouthfeel from the green tea. Very unique and enjoyable blend. Highly recommended!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

An interesting blend of flowers and green tea.

As soon as I opened the packaging, a burst of sweet flowery smells greeted me. I think that if they made a candle with this fragrance, it would be popular.

I do think that the green tea leaves that are paired with these flowers is a bit too strong. If the green tea they chose was a bit smoother, and didn’t leave a pungent bitter taste/smell, I would rate this at least 10 points higher.

Otherwise, this is an above average tea.

For me this tea was not as exciting as the Orchid Green Tea from the same brand. Granted, the leaves (green tea, cornflower, marigold and bits of rose petals) are high quality and they’re very pretty to look at whether dry or steeped. However, I felt like the fragrance was a little too all over the place. It smells like a mixture of bunch of flowers and fruits that I can’t pinpoint which sort of note, and to my taste it didn’t go well with green tea leaves. Somebody titled this “Korean Wedding Green Tea” but this is just a Wedding green tea blend and the flower petals used in this blend are not traditionally Korean culinary ingredients.