Chocolate Pecan Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

From Ovation Teas

Rooibos blended with cacao nibs, caramel, and pecan pieces with chocolate and caramel flavoring.

About Ovation Teas View company

I got a huge amount of this tea from SimplyJenW. Thanks so much! I love having caffeine free options for night time since I find tea drinking so relaxing before bed. THis particular tea does sound luscious. I think nuts and chocolate are a match made in heaven. And pecans are definitely overlooked as delicious nuts. I make an awesome pecan pie. :)

I find that this tea tastes mostly like rooibos with a subtle flavor of chocolate and a hint of pecan. The flavor of this tea comes out most strongly once my cup has been emptied. WHen I sniff my empty cup, I even get a caramelly note. yum. I ‘d enjoy this more if the flavor was stronger in the drink, but overall, this is pretty good. I’m happy to have this large pouch of tea to drink through. :)

Thank you SimplyJenW for some of this tea! I figured it was the same as your honeybush so I just used that description on here.

I actually just ordered a custom blend from Ovation that is shipping out tomorrow so I am really excited. This tastes really good!

I love the sweetness that the caramel adds. It gives the aftertaste this supersweet chocolate taste. The pecan adds just the right amount of nuttiness.

This is something I would totally give to someone who hasn’t had much success before with rooibos. It’s the perfect base for this, it doesn’t take away from the flavor and adds a nice, subtle woody flavor to offset the sweetness.

This has a very simple flavor; I taste the pecan most, then the rooibos, then the chocolate and caramel. Very nice if you want a sweet and nutty rooibos!