Pacific Spice Chai Latte Mix

1 Tasting Note View all

From Pacific Spice

Safety Information
Contains: Milk.

Sugar, Nondairy Creamer (Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate [A Milk Derivative], Dipotassium Phosphate, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Soy Lecithin), Nonfat Dry Milk, Sweet Whey, Black Tea, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Spice Blend (Cinnamon, Anise, Cloves, Ginger), Honey.

Directions
To Prepare Hot: combine 2 tbsp of Pacific Chai Latte mix with 6 to 8 oz of hot water. To Steam: combine 2 tbsp of Pacific Chai Latte mix with 7 oz of cold water. Inject 1 oz of steam until hot and frothy (155 degrees F). To Prepare Iced: combine 2 tbsp of Pacific Chai Latte mix with 4 oz of hot water. Stir to dissolve. Add 4 oz of cold water and serve over ice. To Prepare Frozen: In blender, combine 6 tbsp of Pacific Chai Latte mix with 4 oz of water and 2 cups of ice. Blend until smooth.

About Pacific Spice View company

1 Tasting Note

(backlogging)

Very dark and pretty spicy. I had this last night after work when I didn’t feel like making actual tea. I think next time I’ll add milk, since it wasn’t terribly creamy, but otherwise it was a decent cup (better than what I’ve tried so far).

Not as good as tea leaves and spices, though.

Cofftea

I definitely like it w/ milk better as well. The only other way I like it is in black coffee