Organic English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “This was actually my first cuppa the day! I forgot to log because my morning was so NUTS! Hence the bagged tea for the first tea of the day, too, I guess...see previous notes...this did the trick...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I woke up this morning (the beginning of many a great blues tune), feeling overwhelmed by the stress work. I need tea – good tea, but I don’t have it in me to analyze what I am sipping. TA-DAA This...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1305 tasting notes
  • “Hey,*K S*, this is good! And work-microwave friendly, no coddling or cautious timing needed. Tidy tagless bags; has a brighter, sweeter quality than you'd associate with most English Breakfast...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1707 tasting notes
  • “I'll adds full note later. Too sleep deprived. This makes a killer sweet tea when 'cold' brewed. I have to remember the way I made this sweet tea. Best batch of the summer. One bag peer cup...” Read full tasting note
    JamiG 26 tasting notes

From Paisley Tea Co

ORGANIC ENGLISH BREAKFAST
As a specialised blend of Indian and
African teas, our English Breakfast Tea
is traditional, but approachable. Enjoy
this classic, proper cup of black tea.

About Paisley Tea Co View company

This was actually my first cuppa the day! I forgot to log because my morning was so NUTS! Hence the bagged tea for the first tea of the day, too, I guess…see previous notes…this did the trick today…quick, on the go, bold, black tea.

Azzrian

Ah exactly what I meant by the comment on the post above!

I woke up this morning (the beginning of many a great blues tune), feeling overwhelmed by the stress work. I need tea – good tea, but I don’t have it in me to analyze what I am sipping. TA-DAA This tea is the perfect day starter. It is in a bag so I don’t have to figure out how much, blah, blah, blah. It is nice and stout. It is way better than it has to be. If you can’t remember to take the bag out on time (I’m asleep), I guess you could add a splash of milk. I didn’t notice when the cup was hot, but as it cools there is a nice amount of malty goodness.

If this is against the forum rules, someone simply inform me and I will edit this but… In a shameless attempt to gain followers on my blog, I am hosting a contest through the end of September 2012, to give away some Paisley Tea. Details at http://theeverdayteablog.blogspot.com/.

Hey,K S, this is good! And work-microwave friendly, no coddling or cautious timing needed. Tidy tagless bags; has a brighter, sweeter quality than you’d associate with most English Breakfast selections.

I will start watching for Paisley branded stuff locally. (May have to watch a long time, but there’s always TJ Maxx :)

K S

If you have a store that carries two leaves tea, they might carry Paisley as it is the parent company. I am curious to see what it is going for on the shelf.

I’ll adds full note later. Too sleep deprived.

This makes a killer sweet tea when ‘cold’ brewed. I have to remember the way I made this sweet tea. Best batch of the summer.

One bag peer cup using warm water in a clear mason jar. Brewed for ten minutes then removed. Little to no astringency, dark clear brown color, floral black tea scent. Perfect brew.