Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “I've discovered that this fruit tisane makes a really nice iced tea, especially when I sweetened it with a bit of honey. It almost tastes like some sort of tart-ish fruit juice. ” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1585 tasting notes
  • “I have a confession to make: I nicked this from my mom's stash, BUT it's okay because she's currently in Thailand and won't notice anyways! Another confession: this is what I kinda expected...” Read full tasting note
    Fae 252 tasting notes

From Parenteau's Gourmet Foods

Parenteau’s Prairie Berry Herbal Tea is a loose tea that combines saskatoon berries with other native fruits and a blend of natural ingredients. This tea is 100% natural with no caffeine.

About Parenteau's Gourmet Foods View company

I’ve discovered that this fruit tisane makes a really nice iced tea, especially when I sweetened it with a bit of honey. It almost tastes like some sort of tart-ish fruit juice.

Iced

I have a confession to make: I nicked this from my mom’s stash, BUT it’s okay because she’s currently in Thailand and won’t notice anyways!

Another confession: this is what I kinda expected DavidsTea’s Prairie Berry to taste like… and then it didn’t. So, sometimes when I want this tea dumbed down and the DT Prairie Berry to be more flavourful I just mix the two together!

Now, let’s talk about this tea. Currently, with the roller-coaster of nausea/vomiting I am on, it’s the only fruity tea that I have been guzzling. And I mean guzzling. Hot. Cold. Iced. It doesn’t matter, if it’s there I will drink it. Plus, add a little honey or raw sugar, pop it in the fridge overnight, and it tastes like Saskatchewan Summer in a glass. Which is nice because our lovely summer abruptly ended this week with -5C temperatures.