Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by teakettica

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have to say, I've tried a lot of earl grey in my day, and I really really liked this. Make sure you stick to the brewing times - if you go over, the...” Read full tasting note
    teakettica 48 tasting notes

From Paromi

Our Earl Grey is the ultimate edition of this classic tea. Hand-picked Assam black tea from the Mangalam tea estate in North India is infused with the pure essence of bergamot. Our select bergamot oil is cultivated from a narrow strip of coastline in the province of Reggio Calabria in southern Italy, where it has been produced since the middle of the 17th century. Its vibrant bouquet, with sweet notes of citrus, coupled with our smooth, malty Assam, delivers a palate-rewarding experience.

Harvesting Unmistakable flavor and aroma
Superb bergamot oil distinguishes our earl grey. The fine, emerald green oil is extracted by cold pressing the skin of the bergamot orange – a yellow colored, pear-shaped citrus fruit.

Ingredients:
black tea, mallow blossom, marigold blossom, natural bergamot essence

Brewing Instructions:
Place 1 sachet in 10-12 oz boiling water and steep 5 minutes. Watch the leaves work their magic. For a great second brew, reuse the sachet, steeping longer.

Caffeine:
Caffeinated – About 1/3 of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.

Origin of Key Ingredients:
Hand picked Assam black tea: Mangalam Tea Estate; Sibsagar District; Assam, India
Bergamot essential oil: Reggio Calabria, Italy (Ionian Coast)

About Paromi View company

1 Tasting Note

My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have to say, I’ve tried a lot of earl grey in my day, and I really really liked this. Make sure you stick to the brewing times – if you go over, the bitterness is not forgiving. I recommend 4 minutes. The 2nd brew IMO is the best. I love that I can get a 2nd use out of the same teabag. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but the tea itself is just as high quality. I find that the tea is a little overwhelming at the recommended steeping time. Otherwise, very good.