Summer Breeze

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Raven

1 Tasting Note View all

From Pekko Teas

Cup Characteristics: A herbal tea with refreshing and invigorating lemon character. Reminds one of Oceanside days in
the sun.
Infusion: Tending pinkish
Ingredients: Luxury natural dried apple pieces, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Natural dried orange peel, Calendula petals,
Natural flavors.

Herb and fruit tea in some circles is considered a new type of tea. We formulated this blend to accommodate tastes of people
who wanted to experience a refreshing healthy new style drink without caffeine. What we got was a terrific ‘tea’ that is
unbelievably delicious and enjoyed Hot or Cold! This tea has a very exotic flavor profile. The delicious blend of lascivious
lemon flavor and fruit flavors combined with the natural flavors and tartness of the various dried fruits creates a summertime
cooler or a wintertime summer reminder.

About Pekko Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Many thanks to Pekko Teas for the sample. I have to say I am not a huge fan of hibiscus (and it seems I am not alone here on Steepster) in general. So I had been putting off trying this tea because of the dreaded ‘H’! But I broke down tonight because it’s cold and rainy here and I’m starting to feel under the weather (joy).

The dry leaf smells super fruity. Which I think were the apple pieces. So I fired up the kettle and waited. The moment I put water to the tea the liquid went right to red…which had to be the ‘H’. But I waited about 5 minutes as there was no time given on the packaging to prepare this with. The smell and taste are both VERY tart. I like tart, but not when I’m trying to relax and calm down for the evening. I think this one would be better suited to being served cold and over ice with a little bit of sweetener.