scottish blend

Edit tea info Last updated by fleurdelily

• “One of my favorites when I lived in Edinburgh! Great color, great smell and incredibly fast and easy to make. I always drank mine black, because I'm a strange American, but this tea can hold its...” Read full tasting note
    ettichra 4 tasting notes
  • “For this Yank's money, it's hard to beat any of the PG Tips teas and their Scottish Blend is no exception. Scottish Blend works wonderfully with the water here in Pacific Grove, CA. Bold, black but...” Read full tasting note
    NGLORYUS 3 tasting notes

From PG Tips

Scottish Blend Tea is no ordinary tea. Scottish Blend Tea was the first tea to be specially blended to match the softness of Scotland’s water. Today, Scottish Blend is Scotland’s second favorite tea. Watch our original video telling all about authentic Scottish Blend.

About PG Tips View company

One of my favorites when I lived in Edinburgh! Great color, great smell and incredibly fast and easy to make. I always drank mine black, because I’m a strange American, but this tea can hold its own with sugar and a splash of milk.

For this Yank’s money, it’s hard to beat any of the PG Tips teas and their Scottish Blend is no exception. Scottish Blend works wonderfully with the water here in Pacific Grove, CA. Bold, black but never bitter, Scottish Blend paints a wicked grin on me mug and puts the ‘PG’ in Pacific Grove!