PG Tips

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Cpt Bob Petersen

From PG Tips

PG Tips has been the best known and most popular brand of tea in the UK for over 75 years. Stronger than most Indian and African teas, PG Tips has a similar taste to our English Breakfast Tea.

Always innovating and improving its products, PG Tips features pyramid-shaped tea bags, which allow more room for tea to infuse and produce a better flavor. The Freeflow material used in PG Tips tea bags is made of webbed fibers, which allow water to pass through the filter, reaching the tea quickly and decreasing the brewing time. The Freeflow Pyramid bags result in fast brewing and a superior taste.

Contents: 40 teabags, 4.4 oz

About PG Tips View company

monkeeeeeey! my favorite british tea by far- you can never go wrong with the PG tips

This is what I drink 90% of the time. We’ve ended up buying the bulk catering bags because I get through the standard boxes so quickly. It’s also the tea they put in the machines in work, so it’s a good thing I enjoy it so much!

Just came back from London and this tea brings pure English taste to my home.

I drank this at home before visiting London. It’s a good, strong black tea. In London, mostly I found Twinings or Lipton. I did see it sold at a convenience store with a sock monkey, and really wish I bought it! So cute.

In the class of teabag breakfast teas, this is a go to. Nothing flashy or exotic here. Just a dependable cuppa. I drink it black with truvia.

Finished up my box this morning . Yummy as always !

This tea is great during exams :-)
I normally brew for about two minutes and it comes out strong enough to keep me awake but not so bitter that I can’t drink it.

I love PG Tips, it’s what a “proper” cup of tea tastes like for me. I have it with a bit of soymilk and that’s it. I used to put sugar in my tea when I started drinking it but no more of that nonsense now!! Sugar spoils the taste, I find.

This is my everyday tea. I carry a big travel mug of it around, iced. Delish!

my favourite basic every day tea. i take this on camping trips.