Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sarah P

• “The final sample I received from Physique teas, TY! I dig the Gaba Oolong base here - very good flavor that resteeped well! The berry fruityness was on the light side which sadly did not stay in...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1035 tasting notes

From Physique: Body of Tea

Orchid Blend is an all-natural tea that will give you the zing! of energy you need in the afternoons, with no jitters, sugar crash, or smelly coffee breath.

Plus, the base tea–GABA oolong–does an amazing job at relieving stress while stimulating your alpha brain waves. (These are responsible for creating that calm, “in the zone” kind of feeling.)

That’s not all Orchid is good for, though. We’ve added tons of natural herbs infamous for making you feel like superwoman.

Contains powerful medicinal herbs…. more the website

About Physique: Body of Tea View company

The final sample I received from Physique teas, TY!

I dig the Gaba Oolong base here – very good flavor that resteeped well! The berry fruityness was on the light side which sadly did not stay in future infusions. I noticed the same herby bite that was in their other blend, Jade – which I quite like.

I like Jade blend more for the more unique fruity flavor, though Orchid had a better base.

and POW! The tea bag exploded! Sigh. You’ll probably want to remove this tea from its bag too.

Full review and pics at my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/orchid-blend-from-physique-teas-tea-review/

Lol the tea bag exploded??!!!

Awkward Soul

yeah, I peeped in my small tea pot and there was a hole with leaves bursting out! Their tea bags felt durable, so not sure what happened. Unless the tea was trying to escape and burst into dance http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk “I’m too sexy for my tea bag, yeh!” Ohh no, tea hyper (not from orchid blend though)!

Ze_Teamaker