Bosvruchten (Forest Fruit)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by milkweedmax

• “I am not sure why this is called Forest Fruit. The ingredient list includes blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry. To my way of thinking that makes Field Fruit but what do I know. I have...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1160 tasting notes
  • “Much better than their Orange tea; more natural tasting. The flavor is of raspberries and blueberries, in a good ratio. The blueberry gives the raspberry more depth. Another dessert tea, good...” Read full tasting note
    bburrowes 141 tasting notes
  • “I gave it a low rating because I don’t like flavored black teas – take that into consideration. I was given the tea bag which does not contain an ingredients list, so I did not know this was black...” Read full tasting note
    milkweedmax 49 tasting notes

From Pickwick

Basis for this blend are teas from Indonesia and Africa with a light taste. The added pieces of dried Blueberry, strawberry and raspberry mixture give this a full and varied forest fruit flavour. A delicious tea for any time of the day.

About Pickwick View company

I am not sure why this is called Forest Fruit. The ingredient list includes blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry. To my way of thinking that makes Field Fruit but what do I know. I have never seen this brand in the store. It is imported from Holland. If it is available in your area and cheap it is worthy of a try. A simple bagged tea with pretty natural tasting fruit flavors. I taste raspberry and strawberry. I can’t single out the tea base. A pleasant cup.

Kittenna

I think all of those bushes (and strawberry plants) grow wild in the forest, hence forest fruit. Though I’ve heard the term “fieldberry” a lot more than “forestberry”…

K S

Fieldberry makes a lot more sense by my experience. Not sure about blueberry (do they grow on a bush or a tree?) but the others grow wild in the fields and fence rows around here.

Much better than their Orange tea; more natural tasting. The flavor is of raspberries and blueberries, in a good ratio. The blueberry gives the raspberry more depth. Another dessert tea, good with chocolate.

I gave it a low rating because I don’t like flavored black teas – take that into consideration. I was given the tea bag which does not contain an ingredients list, so I did not know this was black tea.