Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co.

An entrancing blend of Ceylon estate black tea, grenadine, catnip and vanilla.

About PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co. View company

Bananas??? All I’m tasting is bananas! It’s a bit watered down so next time I’ll add more tea and/or steep longer.

Flavors: Banana

Still getting back into the grove from vacation, I thought this would be a nice tea to get me back on track. Brewed hot, I didn’t care for this one. It had a very sugary like taste to it. But cold brewed, this tea delivered a delicious sweet cherry taste. Really happy with this one cold brewed.

For the rest of my ramblings and my new Predator Pop! (I’m now slightly addicted to these now. )- http://www.cuppageek.com/index.php/2015/07/08/tea-of-the-day-monks-meditation-from-piper-leaf/

It’s official; you’re a bad influence! (J/K) I just had to pick up a couple teas from etsy partially because of your reviews. I guess it’s my last hurrah for quite a bit due to our new house needing so much work. No complaints though! :) Anyway, I’ll have to send you a sample of some of the teas I ordered if you’d like. Have nice last day of Vacation!

Oops! Sorry! :) Haha! You’ll have to let me know which ones you picked up.

Plum Pudding, Vanilla Hazelnut, Chocolate Cherry, Amaretto, and Bermuda Colony Blend. Let me know if you’d like to try some & I’ll add it to the follow-up tea package I have for you! :)