Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

From PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co.

An entrancing blend of Ceylon estate black tea, grenadine, catnip and vanilla.

About PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Still getting back into the grove from vacation, I thought this would be a nice tea to get me back on track. Brewed hot, I didn’t care for this one. It had a very sugary like taste to it. But cold brewed, this tea delivered a delicious sweet cherry taste. Really happy with this one cold brewed.

For the rest of my ramblings and my new Predator Pop! (I’m now slightly addicted to these now. )- http://www.cuppageek.com/index.php/2015/07/08/tea-of-the-day-monks-meditation-from-piper-leaf/

TeaNTees

It’s official; you’re a bad influence! (J/K) I just had to pick up a couple teas from etsy partially because of your reviews. I guess it’s my last hurrah for quite a bit due to our new house needing so much work. No complaints though! :) Anyway, I’ll have to send you a sample of some of the teas I ordered if you’d like. Have nice last day of Vacation!

Nichole

Oops! Sorry! :) Haha! You’ll have to let me know which ones you picked up.

TeaNTees

Plum Pudding, Vanilla Hazelnut, Chocolate Cherry, Amaretto, and Bermuda Colony Blend. Let me know if you’d like to try some & I’ll add it to the follow-up tea package I have for you! :)