Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a local company here in Alabama that sells at the area farmer's markets. They dry all their own herbs and fruits that they put in the teas, except for the real tea leaves of course. What's...” Read full tasting note
    chelleswelly 33 tasting notes

From PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co.

Smashberry Tisane! Its a caffeine free fruit and herb infusion brimming with strawberries, apples, rosehips, lemon balm, and lots of other goodies

About PIPER & LEAF Artisan Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a local company here in Alabama that sells at the area farmer’s markets. They dry all their own herbs and fruits that they put in the teas, except for the real tea leaves of course.
What’s really nice is that they have several kinds of cold infusions available and you can bring back your logo giant mason jar for discounted refills.

So, now for Smashberry tisane…
This blend is amazing!!!!! It really is. I first bought a mason jar full of the cold infusion and sipped while wandering the farmer’s market. Fresh strawberry taste with a nice refreshing mint and lemon balm herbal-ness with a nice kick of rose hip. I had to go back for a refill it was soooooooo good. I also bought some of the loose leaf to take home with a couple other blends they were selling.
A couple days later I had some people over for dinner and I made a pitcher of this iced by making the whole thing hot brewed and letting it cool in the fridge after I strained out the leaves. The dry blend is full of dried strawberries, pieces of dried apple, rose hips and bright green dried herbs, the description on the bag didn’t say specifically the herbs. It said an herbal blend with lemon balm but I definitely smell and taste mint. So did all my friends.
My friends loved it too. They continued to refill their glasses and I had to make another pitcher full this time I did a concentrate and added ice and cold water so it could be ready faster.
All three brewing methods tasted fantastic and I ran out of my scrumptious Smashberry tisane :(
I am hoping they have the Smashberry available again on thursday when the closest market is open again.