Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

1 Tasting Note View all

From Pippins Tea Company Inc.

Product description not available yet.

About Pippins Tea Company Inc. View company

1 Tasting Note

Why do I fall in and out of love with Assam’s so quickly?
Every now and then I come across one that makes me go “This is the Assam I’m looking for!” and then the next time I have it… well it just isn’t the same. (Yes I just drew a comparison between droids and tea :P)
Sighs… fickle buds, make up yer mind!
Anyhow, this time around it was great. Malty and light… mallow like even.
Milk and sugar brought it to a magical place. A little weak for my taste. It’d have gotten a much higher rating at full strength!!
NB: It could have also been the fab day I had with a girlfriend. We went paddle-boarding and had a girls afternoon (lunch, tea, beading, and pie!)

I love that…fickle buds! We have that here but being a beer town with a huge Budweizer Plant…uh use your imagination! Whole different meaning.Throw me another can of fickle buds I-Bloom!

lol are ya feelin a little hoppy ;P

There’s a big thunder and lightening storm and fire and smoke like Speilberg’s doing a movie outside! 9 fires in Colorado! Crazy! It’s been windy and over 100! Nervous? Crazy? Yep!

ack!! 9 fires?! I have a friend who lives in North Carolina, he says they are having fires as well. Makes me sad to think of all the trees going to waste, and my friends in danger!!