Vista Blend Herbal

Herbal Honeybush Blend
Apple Pieces, Apricot Flavour, Apricot Pieces, Lavender Flowers, Organic Honeybush, Sunflower Petals
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Plum Deluxe

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is the perfect combination of juicy apricot and fresh lavender. I love how many blends from Plum Deluxe include lavender! This one is so good! So refreshing and lovely warm or cold. My...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

The apricot + lavender “Vista Blend” is inspired by one of our favorite things about nature — the views. This tea reminds us that we can have a beautiful view wherever we are, if only we slow down to appreciate it.

We use a base of earthy honeybush tea, paired perfectly with Oregon lavender and apricot essence. It’s just delightful — and especially refreshing on ice.

All Plum Deluxe teas are hand-blended and infused with love in Portland, Oregon. Each 1oz packet makes 15-20 cups. All organic ingredients — no sulfites, no artificial chemicals, non-GMO.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is the perfect combination of juicy apricot and fresh lavender. I love how many blends from Plum Deluxe include lavender! This one is so good! So refreshing and lovely warm or cold. My ounce of this only made a few cups, and if their prices were more reasonable, I would certainly order more.