Pineapple Pop Herbal

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thanks so much for the samples, Plum Deluxe!  A pineapple no-caff blend I can stand behind!  It seems a simple blend, but not really anything I’ve come across before.   Plenty of pineapple flavor...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

f you love your herbal tea to pop, then you’ll love our Pineapple Pop pineapple herbal tea! It’s like an ocean wave on a Hawaiian beach rolling in with refreshing fun and flavor.

We use a grassy green rooibos base, which helps balance out the acidity and intensity of the pineapple flavor. There’s real pineapple pieces in this blend, along with a melange of other fruits – apple, mango, and apricot.

Enjoy this as a terrific cold brewed ice tea, or enjoy hot as a bit of pizzazz for reading nook, creative projects, or joyful conversation with friends.

INGREDIENTS:
Green Rooibos, Pineapple Bits, Apple Bits, Mango Bits, Apricot Bits, Rosehips, Lemongrass, Orange Peel, Calendula, Cornflowers, Pineapple Essence, Love, Gratitude.

PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Steep 1 tsp in 8 oz boiling water for 3-6 min.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

Thanks so much for the samples, Plum Deluxe!  A pineapple no-caff blend I can stand behind!  It seems a simple blend, but not really anything I’ve come across before.   Plenty of pineapple flavor here.   The base is green rooibos which is rare enough, then plenty of fruit.  I’m surprised that there is also apricot and mango mentioned in the ingredients because it really only looks like pineapple or apple.  I like the simplicity of the pineapple I’m tasting anyway.   I’m also seeing rosehips in the ingredients but the brew was actually the color of pineapple, so I don’t think any rosehips made it to my infuser.  There is also lemongrass and orange peels mentioned, but again I’m not tasting them.  It’s 100% pineapple.  On first sip I was inclined to add sugar, which I never do, but I will definitely try that at some point!  A tasty, refreshing, unique blend!
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // 10 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled  // 10 minute steep