Green Mulberry Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jessie

1 Tasting Note View all

From Postcard Teas

Green mulberry tea is a completely caffeine free antioxidant rich tisane made from mulberry leaves. Reminiscent of a green tea, it has a fruity tang and a delicious sweet aftertaste.
Brew with water just off the boil and and a small teaspoon per cup.

The company that grows this special tea was started by seven women. For their tea they only planted the most aromatic strain of Morus Alba (White Mulberry) in the north eastern part of Thailand and then processed the leaves in a similar way to green tea to achieve a delicious tisane. To find out more about the tea and their other mulberry products please visit www.ziamesesisters.com

About Postcard Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Another of my spoils from London that I saved for a few months after my trip. This is delicious! I was a bit apprehensive because after being initially enamored with Mulberry Magic from DT, I’ve decided I might not like it so well after all, finding it too overpoweringly sweet. But, this last night after dinner this proved to be what I wish Mulberry Magic was! Really aromatic and rich, this is nutty and roasty and earthy with a bit of fruitiness that makes me think of dates.

Nathathai

I certainly like this tea before bed!

Jessie

Yes! Great evening tea. I drank it every night before bed this weekend, actually.