Make Me A Martini

Edit tea info Last updated by Praise Tea Company

From Praise Tea Company

Full leaf black tea with fresh strawberry pieces and strawberry cream. Perfect for a girl’s night out with or without the vodka. A summer patch treat, delectable both hot and cold.

About Praise Tea Company View company

My first tea from Praise Tea courtesy of Fairyfli. Thank you so much for sending me a taste! This is really good. Strawberry and cream flavors all on a black tea base. Lovely and very relaxing. If I did not have two other strawberry varieties in my cupboard, I think this one would defintely be on the list to purchase. It kind of reminds me of Marco Polo!

This tea is so unique and fun! When you open up the bag.. it smells like a Werthers candy… the strawberry and creme one… yummy!

I steeped it and it said just to steep for 2-3 min. for a black tea.. seems short but went with it. Boy am I glad that I went with it.

First taste is warm creamy black tea with a hint of strawberry… so good! I can’t believe how good this is. I wasn’t to sure if I would like this but I really do. I let it cool a bit and it allowed the strawberries to come out and when they came out to play they left my mouth nice and juicy. I love the creaminess and the fullness of this tea it is really really good, if you like strawberries and cream try it you won’t be dissapointed!

A hint of strawberry paired with black tea in this deliciously indulgent treat