Sweet Lily, Organic & Fair Trade

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Praise Tea Company

From Praise Tea Company

This Pai Mu Tan is grown in the Thirunelveli District of S. India on the Organic & Fair Trade Certified Oothu Estate. A wonderful blend of Pai Mu Dan and dried apples.

About Praise Tea Company View company

Smells nice – floral but mostly apple
tastes like apples, flowers, and white tea! Nice!
Aftertaste is a pleasant apple – not puckery!

This is unique and fun and I like it!

Praise Tea Company

Have to admit, when we want apple candy (jolly rancher) we tend to go to this tea!

I’m working up a lengthier post for SororiTEA Sisters! :) Might have to ‘use’ your Jolly Rancher Reference – it IS darned close!!!!

And there’s another for my next order…

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea to try!

This is delicious and light. Delicate yet crisp apple flavor with a smooth, fresh white tea flavor. Nice. I like this one a lot.

This blend also contains either beetroot or hibiscus (the ingredients list only apple and white tea), although I can’t really figure out which one because if it’s hibiscus, it doesn’t taste hibiscus-y. And that’s a good thing. It does have a rather sweet tone to it, so perhaps it is beetroot.

Either way, it’s quite good.

Smooth & flowery with a sublte apple notes almost reminiscent of the jolly rancher apple candy. Make it with a light temperature & low steeping time, up to one minute initially then longer for subsequent steeps. Superb as an evening tea. Excellent for multiple infusions.