Caramel Delight

Caramel, Tobacco
Edit tea info Last updated by Praise Tea Company

From Praise Tea Company

Full leaf black tea with velvety caramel pieces so divine, it begs your indulgence.

About Praise Tea Company View company

Thanks FrenchVanilla!

This is alright…
It’s a nice solid black base with semi-sweet caramel chunks that do provide a little sweetness to the overall taste. I do like it…but I wish it was more caramelly and more sweet due to the caramel chunks. That taste is pretty good tho…just would love MORE

This black tea requires no sweetener to be added to it because the caramel pieces melt during the infusion. It has nice caramel undertones that makes it the perfect marriage.

Ooooooo! Sounds great! Want us to review!? LOL teahee!

Praise Tea Company

Yep. It will a part of the next batch :D

Awesome!!!! Thanks so much!

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a tasty tea… but it took a while for the caramel to really develop. My first couple of sips, I could really taste very little caramel, it was more like burnt sugar notes with tea, so I added a drizzle of agave nectar and this helped bring out the caramel tones a bit more. By mid-cup, I could taste the caramel, although it would be nice if the caramel were a bit stronger… but then, maybe I’m a bit spoiled because of my own caramel blend.

Tasty, and I enjoyed it.

I was disappointed with this tea as far as the “caramel” ( or I should probably say lack
of caramel ) was concerned. The tea was nice but did not live up to the name of Caramel Delight.
I continue my search for an awesome Caramel tea :)
I do like this company though and have a couple of favorites that I already reordered!

I want to like this tea, but I’m not impressed. I mostly taste black tea with a flavor that wants to be caramel, but isn’t. Now, it’s not terrible, but I can hardly call it a dessert tea. It lacks the nice sweetness of caramel.

Opening the bag reminded me strongly of the tobacco my Dad used to roll into cigars. Thankfully, after steeping the smell changed, although there’s still echoes of tobacco in the flavor. Funny, it’s a first for me to say I like this. Normally, I shy away from anything tobacco-ish, other than maybe when it’s leather. Anyway, I digress.

I understand the intention behind this tea, however it’s too drying and tobacco-y for it to be a true, chewy caramel. It’s still nice, full-bodied and rich, it’s just not the cup I wanted this afternoon.

This came from (I think) my first swap on Steepster, from Allie. Thank you again!

Flavors: Caramel, Tobacco

My father-in-law went through a pipe smoking phase, and though I don’t smoke or like it secondhand at all, I did love the scent of his pipe tobacco.