Gingerbread House

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Praise Tea Company

From Praise Tea Company

Our Gingerbread Herbal Tea is naturally caffeine-free and is bursting with ginger and real cinnamon sticks.

About Praise Tea Company View company

It’s official: I have a snow day tomorrow! The snow has finally appeared and is, apparently, coming down at a grand clip. To celebrate: tea!

This is delicious! Warm and spicy, with just the right amount of ginger and cinnamon with a fruity base. Everything’s well-balanced and yummy. So, so very good. Now I’m gonna stare out the window at the snow. It’s like I’m in a snowglobe with glitter snow!

Boiling 8 min or more
Meghann M

Yay for snow days! We have one here too, well, windchill day, but same funness!

Windchill day? How cold does it have to be to have a windchill day?

Meghann M

Windchill is as low as -15 degrees. But it is the schools that closed. Not a bunch of businesses. They don’t want the kids out in that waiting for the bus.

Makes sense. I think that’s about what our “cold weather” school closings would be. We’ve not had those in a few years, though. This is the first year in a long time it’s been this cold for this long.

This outstanding novelty herbal tea is deliciously sweet with a heavenly aroma. Bursting with real pieces of With its blend of ginger, cinnamon stick, orange bits.