Forever Spring Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by takgoti

• “The only other Forever Spring I’ve had was SerendipiTEA’s and I didn’t have hordes of luck with it. It seemed rather dark tasting and a bit flat, missing the sweet high top notes that I tend to...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Premium Steap

Forever Spring Oolong, also known as Si Jie Chun Oolong, comes from the Song Bo region of the Nantou Estate in Taiwan and it is produced year-round. Its honey and pineapple notes, along with the blossom-like fragrance, make it an excellent tea both hot and iced. Good for multiple infusions.

About Premium Steap View company

The only other Forever Spring I’ve had was SerendipiTEA’s and I didn’t have hordes of luck with it. It seemed rather dark tasting and a bit flat, missing the sweet high top notes that I tend to gravitate towards in oolongs. This one, on the other hand, seems to be all sweet high top note, even though I was impatient and brewed it at a higher temp which normally would decrease the higher floral notes. That makes this tea a fairly surprising one for me. I like it though.

I think if I had paid more attention to it, I could have picked out some of the notes in it but I was just so busy looking for the expected darker notes that I missed the nuances in the top notes – but it wasn’t a single note flavor. There was a note of fruit-juice-like sweetness along with the slight floral notes that was really enjoyable. My taste buds (and brain) are a little wonky today as I’m having some migraine symptoms going on but I really think I’m going to enjoy the chance to pay more attention to this tea in the future. Right now this is a soft rating and therefore subject to change.
3.5g/7oz