Jasmine & Lavender

Edit tea info Last updated by Veronica

• “This was a gift from a friend. It's a tea I never would have chosen for myself, so I'm glad my friend was making the choices because this is a very nice tea. Nice to have a friend who knows me...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 464 tasting notes
  • “*From the here's hoping tea box* I love both lavender and jasmine. I selected this tea from the teabox because I am always on the lookout for Jasmine or lavender flavors and have never seen them...” Read full tasting note
    Ellyn 217 tasting notes

From Premium Steap

The subtle and soothing floral notes compliment with nuances of Ceylon and a bed of jasmine. The lavender promises relaxation and sweet dreams.

Ingredients: black tea, flavoring, jasmine, and lavender

About Premium Steap View company

This was a gift from a friend. It’s a tea I never would have chosen for myself, so I’m glad my friend was making the choices because this is a very nice tea. Nice to have a friend who knows me better than I know myself!

I have never been a fan of floral flavored teas because they tend to overwhelm me. Not so with this tea. The jasmine and lavender are there, but I don’t feel like I’ve stuck my head in a potpourri bag. The Ceylon tea has a chance to shine. The tea is rich and has a sweetness to it, again not overwhelming. It’s just enough to make you sit up and take notice. That combined with the lovely jasmine and lavender flavors makes this tea almost enchanting.

I can see myself enjoying this one both hot and iced. I have to say, I’ve been super impressed with the teas I’ve had from Premium Steap. Each one has been a delight!

ashmanra

I love love love their Emperor’s Red!

Veronica

Ooh, I haven’t tried that one yet. Another one to add to my shopping list!

From the here’s hoping tea box

I love both lavender and jasmine. I selected this tea from the teabox because I am always on the lookout for Jasmine or lavender flavors and have never seen them together.

This is a great tea. I am also getting a citrus flavor which is an interesting addition.

The tea is an orangy-tan in the cup. The dry leaves smell GREAT. I love it if this scent came in an air freshener! I am really enjoying this tea and added it to my shopping list!

KeenTeaThyme

I love both jasmine & lavender as well, and haven’t seen them together – at least not that I remember. I added this to my shopping list as well – sounds divine!