Premium Golden Tips

Edit tea info Last updated by John Grebe

Premium Yunnan Golden Tips Black Tea (云南金丝红茶)

This black tea is the best we could get, the very best Yunnan produced with extremely selective tea tips/buds from Fengqing, a place traditionally yields the best black tea in the world.

Because of its tenderness, we recommend you brew it with care, by not using boiling water but at a lower temperature, say 170-180F. The brewed broth is orange liquor with malty and sweet smell.

50g bag
Premium class
Vintage 2010
Loose tea leaves
Caffeine: Moderate

Model: Gold Tips black tea – 1245
Manufactured by: Fengqing Tea Factory

About View company

Steepster has gone retarded on me and won’t let me add a picture, almost gave up on adding the tea as I wasn’t sure if it was worth it. This was a very whelming tea, I mean it’s a golden tip dian hong which always warms my heart but it really wasn’t anything special which is sad. :( Oh well its drinkable and I’ve had worse but I won’t be buying this one again.

4 grams. 12 ounces. 4 min. 190F.

Like the other reviews I doubt that this tea deserves its premium name. It is better than most of the black teas out there but it falls way short of the really premium ones that I have encountered. Still worth drinking what I have but this is not a tea that I would use to show off a really good black tea to somebody.